Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Beginning

Well, I guess This is the Beginning of The blog, for me. I have been dealing with a Family situation that has had me back and forth from home thorughout the semester, causing me to not only be uninvolved with this class, but dissinterested with school in general. This Week I had an opiphany. This is the Final Class I need to Graduate, and its not going to help things any by not coming to this class, doing the assigments, progress creativly and get the most out of the last semester I Have in school and enjoy it. I enjoy the class alot, and think I could use alot of the things I use practically in the real world as opposed to alot of classes that I have taken. So this should be the begining, of regular and more introspective blogs, describing my creative growth and process throughout the term. Cheers

No comments: